Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I’ll sleep when I’m dead



I find it strange that after a very long day at work I find I can have the most energy. I also find that I can be my most creative late at night while by body relaxes the days problems fade away and my mind is left to imagine and create. Here are some of those late night drawings from the past two days. I tend to draw with very clean lines, a byproduct of thinking I needed a backup plan as an architect if this whole animation thing never worked out. Because of this I was taught that neatness can count for as much as accuracy. I’m not sure if this is totally a bad thing, but I try to loosen up my drawings sometimes because I know that can be just as rewarding. These images are evidence of that fact. I hope I have learned something new today.

john out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like how when you draw it's all 3d and stuff. good job.

Luc