Wednesday, May 14, 2008

chick4


I've been very busy lately looking for a new job, and I've been neglecting to post again. I'm trying to update this thing regularly. Anyway I never did post the final mock up of that girl I was working on at work. Here she is sans hair and shoes, which were done by someone else. If this project gets picked up there would be some changes I would like to make to the model, but there are always changes I would like to make.

Oh ya I also had to make her smile. All clients seem to want to see their characters with a smile. Normally you don't want any expression on their face, you want a clean base on which to animate. This means I model two heads for every person an expressionless one for us and a smiley one for them. The smile does become a shape we can use in the animation, so it's not a total loss.

She's so trendy it hurts.

No comments: