Saturday, April 15, 2006

also starring Bean


Struck with some inspiration. Sometimes you just need to know when to stop what your doing, pull out your sketch book, and start doodling. This character just spilled out of me. There was no rough drawing, every line just worked as I put it down and I didn’t have to use the eraser once. I’m not sure what dormant part of my brain this guy was lurking in. All I know is if I ever have to go there I’m bringing a gun. Maybe it has something to do with the recent release of “Lady and the Tramp” although I still have yet to see the new re-mastered version. I’m not too sure about his hair. I think less might have been more in that area, but I wanted to post it just as it came out. The little bean dude came out before the dog, that should have been a warning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing

Anonymous said...

duh i'm so dumb.
i can't be bothered to actually read stuff and try to learn about commenting. :P
also i have a theory on why the no ears. you started with the bean and he set the earless theme.
hey that kind of rythmes.

Luc